I don't know about you but I am thankful the weekend is here!
Here are some of my Friday faves!
1. This weekend is a wedding weekend! I am second shooting with my friend Jessica this weekend and next weekend I will be shooting her wedding! I love weddings and its definitely been too long since I shot one, so I am giddy with excitement!
2. I have fully embraced the scarf! I am embracing fall and don't care if its still a little warm, a little scarf makes everything better!
3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes! I don't know if you know this but Starbucks decided to give me a early birthday present its...BOGO fall beverages now till Sunday! Thanks Starbucks!
4. I joined a small group with some really cool people my age who I am looking forward to becoming friends with!
5. We went to the Indie Craft Parade last weekend and it was great! There were so many great vendors including the coffee from Methodical Coffee...it was fantastic! When they open up you best believe I will be there!
6. Shutterfly: Now dont get me wrong, shutterfly is not the best album printing company by no means...but when they offer free books I can't help but make a book documenting a season. So when I got the notification for a free book...I did just that and made a free book of my CDH year! Check out a few spreads below! (if you want a nice and professional album I can recommend you a few, but a lifebook with shutterfly is a cheap option!)
Happy Weekend Friends!